1. FULLY-AUTOMATIC SHOP ROASTERS The Rubasse shop roasters are equipped with advanced technology
to achieve "Fully-auto" roastery,such as... a. Auto Preheat- Based on your temperature setting, Rubasse will auto-preheat.
b. Auto Charge- Once Rubasse PID help roasters preheat to temperature
setting of profile and keep temperature constant, it will auto charge.
c. Auto Roast- According to saved roasting profile, Rubasse can achieve
precise replication and roasting consistency.
d.Auto Discharge- After completing a roast, Rubasse will auto-discharge
and start to cool down coffee beans.
e. Once Rubasse finish cooling process, it will auto unload (release) coffee beans.
f. While finish cooling process, Rubasse complete auto-preheat again
and get ready for the next roast. g.Continuous roasting- Rubasse shop roasters use separate suction of
the cooling and roasting fans.
2.Comprehensive Compensation system Rubasse compensation system is to attain highly consistent roast and
to prevent roasting coffee beans from being interfered by changeable environmental conditions.
To align saved/history profile with present profile, Rubasse PID will analyze and compensate
the variances between them, including heating, exhaust and air pressure.
3. The world first centered near-infrared heating systems The near-infrared halogen is placed in the center of the shop roasters drum,
To achieve high thermal efficiency, the application of Thermal-wave resonant cavity can optimize
the use of three kinds of heating sorces, ①Thermal Radiation, ②Convection and ③Conduction for Roastings.
4. Exclusive shortwave near-infrared can evenly radiate and penetrate every coffee beans The shortwave infrared can penertrate up to 1cm of coffee beans or grains,
which prevent them from being scorched outside & under-cooked inside.
5. User-friendly Touch screen Interface and Profile Record system Rubasse shop roasters make every adjustments by touch screen
Digital sensor is well integrated with the roasters, and it will help roasters precisely record
Coffee Beans temperature, Drum temperature, Exhaust temperature, Moisture detection (pioneer on roasters),
Air Pressure ,RoR and Roasting time.
6.Linear Adjustments Rubasse shop roasters can take precise control of your roasters heat, exhaust and drum rotations.
7. High Accessibility of RoR Even when roasters is fully loaded, it allows you to reach over 30°C/min during roasting.
8. Fast Heating reaction As a result of adopting thin stanless drum, it can react in 3 seconds in response to roasters adjustments.
In general, common gas roasters adopt thick cast-iron drum.
Once adjustments made, it might take around 1min to react.
9. Advanced Safety for Rubasse Users Two levels of its safety features designed to provide you a comfortable roasting conditions,
and prevent users from gas explosion and carbon monoxide posioning.
These new features included overheating protection, which the roasters will automatically
power-off when overheating (260°C), exhaust air temperature alarm system (300°C)and
Low waste-heat technology allows you to roast more comfortable in high temperature environments.
10. Eco Friendly Shop Roasters
Buying a Rubasse is one of the best things you can do for the environment.
Rubasse shop roasters use 0.6kwh of electric energy per 3kg-batch.